Kognito for Veterans
The Counseling and Wellness Center supports student veterans' mental health and wants to help students maintain a healthy environment. Kognito is a FREE program that can help faculty, staff, and students on campus to identify, address and motivate help-seeking by student veterans experiencing emotional distress. It is important for us to check in with each other and look out for student veterans that may be struggling academically or emotionally. If you have a student or friend you are concerned about, participate in this FREE, online training simulation to learn effective referral techniques and what questions to ask.
To take the course, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Kognito page: www.kognitocampus.com
- Click “Create a New Account”
- *DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD AS YOUR GATORLINK ACCOUNT*
- Fill out form using enrollment key: ufl2323
- Follow on-screen instructions