Interdisplinary Group Working for UF International Students and Globalization of Campus
Programs that focus on promoting the well being of international students can be requested, such as:
- Understanding American Slang
- Communication across cultures
- Doing well in classes, what to prepare
- Let’s talk about dating
- Too much to do, too little time?
- Time management
- Too much pressure? Stress management
- The journey home: What to expect when you return to your home country.
- Connecting with Americans and each other
- Show me the money: Find financial resources
- Exploring the impact of living in a new culture on identity development.
- My parents want me to be pre-med, but I want...
Other topics of presentation are also available. For more information please contact Dr. Chun-Chung Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (352) 392-1575
Provide one-on-one and group outreach and consultation to faculty, staff, and student organization that provide services targeting the success of international students. For more information and other topics, please contact Dr. Chun-Chung Choi at email@example.com or at (352) 392-1575
Browse currently scheduled workshops